Why should I become a member?
Our membership benefits special prices for parties, other events and coverall badges, exclusive member nights and member events such as sitzt and excursions/company visits. As a member you have guidence in advocacy and student well-being matters. Our monthly newsletter will keep you posted on student life and topical issues related to Haaga-Helia.
You can fill out our application in Kide.app.
We have moved our ticket sales and membership register to Kide.app to ease the maintaining of the membership register and to reduce the amount of paper trash.
Please update your membership to Kide.app with the following instructions or using this link.
The membership update is as easy as the buying the event tickets:
- Download Kide.app -application or go to their website www.kide.app.
- Sign up or log in to Kide.app
- Using the search-tool or “memberships” -site you find “HSOY ry jäsenyys/ membership”.
- Click the shopping cart icon next to the membership and fill up your information on the form.
- Click “Order”.
- If you won’t be directed straight to the “Check your order” -site, press the red shopping cart icon.
- Click “Make an order”
- You’ll find your membership from Kide.app’s wallet located the right top corner and you can update your information anytime.
Plese don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or problems with updating your membership in Kide.app.
How much does it cost?
Our membership is free!
What if I want to resign?
If you want to resign your membership, please contact us via e-mail (hsoyry[at]gmail.com)
Have an idea for event?
If you have any ideas for events, please send us an email (jasen[at]hsoyry.fi) or stop by our office! New members, actives and ideas are most welcome!